Google Chrome has only been in the wild a few days now, but it already seems to be impacting on FireFox‘s user base.
Browser usage stats from around the globe seem to have an overwhelming similarity. Internet Explorer grows its user base as does Google Chrome, while FireFox seems to be losing users.
Here are some examples:
As I mentioned in my first post about Google Chrome, I don’t see many joe soaps installing it.
The next question is, how many geeks will use it over Firefox in the long run? I would hazard a guess… very little.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Google Chrome
- First Impressions of Google Chrome
- NetSuite Announces Chrome Compatibility
- Ten good reasons why Google Chrome’s getting popular.
- Chromifox Makes Firefox Look Like Google Chrome [Firefox]
- Google’s Chrome
- Google Chrome Soon to Beat Internet Explorer. Really?
- Chrome: 1% Market Share In Less Than a Day